Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Highlight fields

From: Juan Jose Martin Carrascosa <juanjo () rti com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:47:56 +0100

Shoot an email in this thread if you do so. I am highly interested on this
feature.

Thanks!
Juanjo

On Tuesday, February 23, 2016, Stig Bjørlykke <stig () bjorlykke org> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 9:11 PM, Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com');>> wrote:

(A first--and useful--step would be to highlight the tree item when
searching with a display filter.  Or maybe that's the whole solution?)

I'm already thinking about doing this in Find Packet with a display
filter, so this could be common functionality.

--
Stig Bjørlykke

--

Juanjo Martin