Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Redhat binaries

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 09:16:39 -0800

The Fedora link on our download page currently points to

  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/wireshark

which returns a 404. Unless anyone has a better suggestion I'll change it to

  https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/wireshark

On 12/16/16 7:15 AM, Dario Lombardo wrote:
Fedora ships wireshark in distribution repos. On my fedora 25, 'dnf info
wireshark' gives me version 2.2.2. Is that what you need?

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 4:52 PM, <Joseph.Tilley () l-3com com