Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Decoding New TLS CLient Hello Extension

From: <nalini.elkins () insidethestack com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 13:10:31 +0000 (UTC)

Guys,
Thanks all for your support.   We will give this back to the community when it is all working OK.
I am working with the TLS group at IETF & things are quite unstable at the moment with TLS1.3.  But, it will be good to
have a dissector for the new record types & extensions.   Having said that, things are changing, if not daily, then
quite often.
If anyone wants to, I am happy to talk at SharkFest. Thanks,
Nalini ElkinsInside Products, Inc.www.insidethestack.com(831) 659-8360