Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: QT-GUI Mac: DE Translation: Keyboard shortcuts missing in menu entries

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 19:41:40 -0800

On Nov 15, 2015, at 2:28 PM, Uli Heilmeier <zeugs () heilmeier eu> wrote:

Testing the German translation on a Mac I discovered that the menu entries
are missing the keyboard shortcut hints (see attached files).

When I switch to another language and switch back to German the letters
appears.

Those letters in parentheses following "Datei" and "Ansicht" appear to be the first letter of the English-language
version of the menu name.  Are they supposed to be there?  Or is that another issue, possibly related to this issue?