Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: H.264 capture

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 21:47:30 +0530

Ah Wireshark is not showing as its ts stream file and the data is segmented
in PES.

I can see that PID 17 or 0x0011 is h264 video in this ts.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 8:41 PM, Ran Shalit <ranshalit () gmail com> wrote:

in the preferences you have to enable the h264 protocol and it will
display
the h264 part from mpeg-ts.

On preferences->protocol->H.264, it opens a window wwith "H264 Dynamic
Payload types". What should I put there ? It is not RTP, but  mpeg-ts
on udp.
Did you see any H.264 capture in wireshark with the sample in link ?

Thanks,
Ran