Wireshark mailing list archives

Use Transifex for manage Translations

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:54:23 +0100

Hi,

I have start to use Transifex web service to manage and follow Wireshark
Translations.

Transifex, it is a Gerrit of translation ;-), it is possible to review
translation, add comment...

The idea is manage directly translation with Transifex and refuse patch
about translation on Gerrit.

It is possible to download and reupload directy ts file (don't need Gerrit)

I think, the translation will be resync (between Gerrit/Transifex) every
week, i have start a script for launch this resync.

Regards,