Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Google deprecating OpenID 2.0

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:51:57 -0800

On 2/22/15 6:01 AM, Graham Bloice wrote:
See https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/OpenID

Does this affect our use of Gerrit if we use a Google account to
authenticate?

Yes. In case anyone missed the other responses you need to stop
authenticating using your Google account and switch to another account
before April 20. I've added a notice to the login page.

In the near term we need to find a list of stable OpenID 2.0 providers
that we can recommend on the login page. In the long term we need to
find a more stable way of authenticating to Gerrit.