Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark Bluetooth

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 14:39:31 -0700

On Jul 14, 2014, at 2:24 PM, "Paul Raine" <praine () solutions-eng com> wrote:

Attached is a screenshot showing the main window is blank even though the
number Bluetooth packets are increasing in "Capture Interfaces"
When I stop the capture the main window also stays blank.

That is *extraordinarily* odd.

It works fine if I monitor eth0 or some other interface!

So it's not a generic bug in the Wireshark capture code path.

What happens if you don't open the Capture Interfaces window, but just select "bluetooth0" from the main window and
start a capture?