Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How to support wireshark w/o having an OpenID

From: Toralf Förster <toralf.foerster () gmx de>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 18:51:43 +0200

On 08/04/2014 05:33 PM, Graham Bloice wrote:
On 4 August 2014 16:25, Toralf Förster <toralf.foerster () gmx de
<mailto:toralf.foerster () gmx de>> wrote:

    I developer pointed me to http://code.wireshark.org/review - but I
    do not have an OpenID nor I have an account listed here :
    http://openid.net/get-an-openid/ And I do not own a home page.

    Any chance to participate in WS under this circumstances ?

    P.S.: I'm not subscribed, please Cc: me.

This did come up before the move to Gerrit, see the mails starting
here: http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201401/msg00004.html

I'm not sure what the outcome was for Joerg though, but he does use Gerrit.

--
Graham Bloice
Thx Graham