Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Petri-Dish +1 gives an error: needs code review

From: Christopher Maynard <Christopher.Maynard () gtech com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 20:32:54 +0000 (UTC)

Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@...> writes:

Ah, that's it.  I was (apparently--I had to try it out to confirm)
"Publish and Submit" since, well, the other button ("Publish Comments")
is decidedly *not* what I want to do: I want to submit my +1 (and I
don't *have* any comments so I really didn't think I wanted to do that).

But I guess Submit means "Submit for merge" or some such, not "Submit my
changed value."

I was doing the same thing, and for the same reason.
- Chris