Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: where is WTAP_ENCAP type 80 (K12) in Import menue/or why is it not there?

From: Ariel Burbaickij <ariel.burbaickij () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 08:59:12 +0100

The *first* thing you'll have to delve into is support for transmitting
MTP2 packets on whatever OS you were >planning to run tcpreplay....

Well, part of this delving will be, of course, pursuing the way of the weak
one instead of going for full-blown support for MTP2 as a first step-- just
using dummy SCTP header as I am not that much interested in MTP2 itself
but just in what appears in higher layers, i.e. MTP3 and particularily --
SCCP.

/wbr
Ariel Burbaickij