Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Fileshark (AKA Dissecting Files with Wireshark)

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 21:35:31 +0200

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:54:37AM -0700, Evan Huus wrote:
This topic has come up a couple of times already on the list, and
people have has submitted several patches to dissect files but there
has been some worry about scope creep and the potential architectural
differences between file and packet dissection, so not a lot has
gotten done and most of those patches are still sitting in bugzilla.
Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

I will get back on this, but only after my holiday.

ciao
     Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>