Wireshark mailing list archives

CAMEL protocol

From: Hùng Nguyễn <jamessunderland87 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:03:04 +0700

Hello,

I'm James and this is my first post here.
I'm working on a project that captures network packets, extract useful
infomation from CAMEL message in the packet and insert to database for
further uses. I want to use *a part of Wireshark* as a standalone-lib to do
the capturing, extracting info because some parts of Wireshark like GUI are
not necessary for me. How could I do this in the right way. Thank for your
help and sorry for my bad english.

--
jamessunderland87 () gmail com