Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: read/write capture comments from the command line

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 15:32:55 -0700

On Apr 8, 2013, at 3:02 PM, Anders Broman <a.broman () bredband net> wrote:

I think we have getopt_long already http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=41926

We do, so we have it available on both platforms that have it (most UN*Xes, these days) and platforms that don't
(Windows, which has neither getopt() nor getopt_long(), and perhaps some current UN*Xes and older versions of other
UN*Xes).

We're not using it, however; did you check that in for future use, and did you have any future use in mind?