Wireshark mailing list archives

LUA Scripts called after Wireshark is opened

From: Edwin Abraham <edwin.abraham12 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:08:33 +0530

As a part of the GSoC project I want to do I am trying manually to execute
LUA scripts after the Wireshark is booted.
I noticed if I am calling menu related functions error is thrown "Too late
to add .."
Or when a dissector script is called only the protocol name is defined
nothing else in the script is executed.

Where do I go to find what all cannot be run after Wireshark is booted?

I feel the best method would be to reload the entire wslua machine. But I
am not so sure.
Thoughts guys?

--
Edwin Abraham