Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: wmem allocator and GLIB version

From: Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 18:15:53 -0400

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Pascal Quantin
<pascal.quantin () gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

wmem_glib_free_all() makes use of g_slist_free_full that was introduced in
GLIB 2.28 while our minimum requirement is GLIB 2.14.0. Could we manually
free list elements containing dynamically-allocated memory and call
g_slist_free() instead to keep compatibility with older GLIB versions?

Regards,
Pascal.

Oops, I didn't realize g_slist_free_full was that recent. I'll add it
to my todo list.

Done in revision 45781.