Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Conversation tracking

From: Tobias Weiss <tweiss () ra rockwell com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 18:03:39 -0400

Section 2.2.3 (The example conversation code using se_alloc'd memory) from
the trunk.

Tobi

Stephen Fisher <steve () stephen-fisher com>
Sent by: wireshark-dev-bounces () wireshark org
05/10/2012 05:59 PM
Please respond to
Developer support list for Wireshark <wireshark-dev () wireshark org>

Developer support list for Wireshark <wireshark-dev () wireshark org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Wireshark-dev] Conversation tracking

---- On Thu, 10 May 2012 15:54:44 -0600 Tobias Weiss  wrote ----

Thanks, this is working just fine.

But in that case I suggest an update to README.developer as I copied the
buggy source-code from there.

Which section(s) were you copying the source code from?