Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Problems building on Mac

From: Andy Ling <andy.ling () quantel com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 13:51:37 +0000 (UTC)

Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@...> writes:

andy.ling@... wrote:
It looks like the source distribution doesn't include the Wireshark
package.pmdoc directory and its
associated files. If I browse the source, bug fixed version of the files
have been
there since May last year, but they aren't in any of the source archives
I've downloaded.

Now you're talking about something I understand.  I added that directory
to the source distribution in r41040.  This did, however, require
renaming the directory to get rid of the space.

OK, I've downloaded the 1.7.1-SVN-41046 tar ball and that includes
a Wireshark_package.pmdoc directory.

I copied the whole of the packaging/mackosx directory tree to my 1.6.5
source tree and did a rebuild

autogen, configure, make, make osx-package

and it all builds without a problem. So if that makes in into the next release
it looks like it will be fixed.

Thanks

Andy Ling