Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Problem in building Plugin

From: Rajesh P S <rajeshnie.ec () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:50:47 +0530

NO. I haven't modified resemble.h. And the file has above mentioned struct.
I downloaded 1.6.2 source code and I am trying to build my plugin
with 1.6.2.

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 1:23 AM, Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard () gtech com>wrote:

Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@...> writes:

Or are you trying to get your new plugin to work with an older version of
Wireshark, one prior to the following change?

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/trunk/epan/reassemble.h?r1=32933&r2=35705