Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: [FOSDEM] Dates for FOSDEM 2012: 4 & 5 February

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:28:18 +0100

On 12/09/2011 18:53, Gerald Combs wrote:
Would anyone be interested in meeting at FOSDEM in February for a
Wireshark Bug Day? As I recall, someone suggested this at Sharkfest.

I'm interested, as long as we don't have a winter like the last one which made
travel somewhat difficult.  that might be awkward to guarantee though :-)

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice