Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Should we disrupt our development model?

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 00:36:35 -0700

On Aug 31, 2011, at 11:27 PM, Andrei Emeltchenko wrote:

I was waiting this for a long time :-) Hopefully we can also use
wireshark-dev for sending patches and development

We've been doing that for years and years; changing the SCM software won't make a difference.

and redirect spam from buildbots to special mailing list ...

Ditto - that could be done without switching SCMs.