Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: error during compilation of wireshark source code.

From: Stephen Fisher <steve () stephen-fisher com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:56:41 -0600

On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 12:12:22PM +0530, sagar sg wrote:

    while compiling source code of wireshark i am getting error as
match686.obj file not found, i have match686.asm file, i think its not
getting compiled during the execution of makefile.nmake, wha may be
the problem please help.

I'm not sure what the problem is because I don't have a compilation
environment setup on Windows currently.  A quick Google search turned up
match686 belonging to zlib, which we recompile during the Wireshark
compilation.