Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: make debian-package failing

From: Peter Bond <peter.bond () ericsson com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 17:41:38 +0200

Hi Balint -

Thanks for that; I'm doing a local build because I've got some proprietary dissectors that I maintain; I've also got a
dissector for SCTE104 that I'm in the process of getting permission to release to the community.

If I use the source deb packages, is it simple to build my own in-house release with them?

Thanks,

Peter

BTW - Google had your response indexed before it arrived with me...