Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Gtk-Critical messages when dumpcap has insufficient privileges

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 01:32:51 +0200

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 09:28:23PM +0200, Michael T?xen wrote:
I guess you have a preferred capture
interface, right? We put this interface on the ifaces list, since
it is equivalent to specifying it on the command line.
The same problem should occur when you specify interfaces on the command
line. So ifaces is set correctly (at least as intended), I think the
condition is wrong.

Same or possibly related bug: When building without USE_THREADS, I can't
select an interface on the welcome screen because once I click start, the
system complains that I may not have more than selected interface.

Ciao
   Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>