Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 37864: /trunk/ /trunk/: dumpcap.c

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 12:51:23 -0700

On Jul 2, 2011, at 8:44 AM, gerald () wireshark org wrote:

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=37864

User: gerald
Date: 2011/07/02 08:44 AM

Log:
Disable DEBUG_CHILD_DUMPCAP.

If I compare revisions 37812 and 37864 of dumpcap.c, I just see some logging calls added.

Was this an issue of the buildbot configuration, did the logging calls somehow work around a compiler bug, was the
version of WinPcap changed, or was the change that fixed the standard input capture test in the Win32 buildbot
somewhere other than dumpcap.c?