Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How to display identical fields with tshark

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 13:38:04 +1100

PDML is a just an XML format of the packet dissection. I don't know of
anything formal - I have previously just parsed it using some pretty
basic Perl or Python

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99 () gmail com

On 7 January 2011 06:59, eymanm <eymanm () gmail com> wrote:
Martin,
Can you elaborate a bit on the PDML approach. Is there a mechanism within
WireShark to deal with the PDML? Or the XSLT is the way to go? Can you point
to any documentation?
Thanks
On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 6:11 PM, Martin Visser <martinvisser99 () gmail com>