Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Analyzing tcpdump file differs from OSX to Windows

From: jACK cRASH <jackcrash.ficc () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:45:16 -0600

We both downloaded it last week I am not sure if they are perfectly identical, however, we did check that and the first
3-4 digits matched.

-Jack

On Sep 28, 2010, at 6:42 PM, Guy Harris wrote:

On Sep 28, 2010, at 5:38 PM, jACK cRASH wrote:

He is using Windows XP wireshark and I am using Snow Leopard Wireshark and today we were looking at the same file
and wireshark was displaying the information for a pack differently between the two OSs, the time stamp was the same
and the binary info at the bottom was the same.

Are you running the same version of Wireshark?