Wireshark mailing list archives

changes for netbook

From: kevin creason <ckevinj () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 07:24:24 -0500

I'm running ubuntu netbook remix on my acer netbook.
It works and is a useful tool, but some stuff is a little extra challenging.
I'd like to start with changing the size of the preference dialog window
since I seem incapable of resizing it or maximizing it to fit. The buttons
are way off screen and there is a lot of wasted space in this window, but
I'll be happy to see the buttons or resize the window.

Does anyone have some pointers to what code section that is actually defined
in? I'm looking but I'm not sure what I'm looking for exactly.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */