Wireshark mailing list archives

Easiest way to implement Mailslot

From: Shawn Mayer <mayer_sr () wvwc edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:46:23 -0400

Hi,
I'm going to be using a Mailslot to send data about certain packets to
an outside process. What would be the easiest way to implement this?
Write a tap function for the dissector I'm concerned about and have that
access all the variables that I want sent over or some other way? If
writing a tap function would be the best way any examples or
documentation related to taps would be appreciated, as I found the
information in the developer guide and source builds somewhat lacking in
explanation. Thanks.

Shawn

NTMail K12 - the Mail Server for Education