Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: About the netmask (Was:Wireshark-commits: [Wireshark-commits] rev 33461: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: capture_dlg.c)

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 01:45:36 -0700

On Jul 6, 2010, at 11:52 PM, Guy Harris wrote:

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  We just needed more toxoplasmosis:

      http://www.slate.com/id/2259350/pagenum/all/

(U.S. 12%, Ghana 92%).

P.S. No, I'm not seriously suggesting that the US lost because of relative toxoplasmosis levels.  I don't even know
where those statistics about toxoplasmosis levels came from or whether they're valid.