Wireshark mailing list archives

coloring in detail view

From: "Sudhir Kumar" <sudhir_appana () rediffmail com>
Date: 7 Jan 2010 02:00:03 -0000

Hello:

I am looking for coloring in detail view based on certain field value. Is that possible?
From the help, I see coloring rules are applied to summary view.

Actually when there multiple data chunks are there in SCTP frames, then it is difficult to find what data chunk is
matching your filter. So looking for coloring in detail view of that particular SCTP data chunk based on field
expresssion.

Please guide.

Thanks,
Sudhir