Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: An iSCSI expert system for wireshark

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:41:12 -0800

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 7:24 PM, jimmy wang <jimmy.tianjin () gmail com> wrote:
Hi Richard,
Tianjin Inventec(http://www.inventectj.com) is one software development
center of Inventec, it’s products include storage system, server value-add
software, manufacturing assistant system, etc. The wireshark iscsi team is
in the Storage department. We work on iSCSI based SAN array, NAS and storage
test systems... We use wireshark in our work almost every day and it is very
useful. Many thanks for all your guys’ excellent work.

Thanks for your reply ... I am not sure if I sent you our web site's
URL or not: www.drobo.com

I also work on iSCSI storage and NAS systems (and am a Samba team member).

From your description above it seems that you work on test systems. Is
that true?

--
Regards,