Wireshark mailing list archives

can't load private key from /root/foo.pem

From: "Thiago Moreira (timba)" <tmoreira2020 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:12:12 -0200

   Hi there,

  I'm facing the following error when adding a private key to the "RSA key
list" field on Wireshark preferences.

  can't load private key from /root/foo.pem

  The key was generated by $JAVA_HOME/bin/keytool and then I used the
following commands to export it to a PEM format

  keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore .keystore    -destkeystore foo.p12
 -srcstoretype jks    -deststoretype pkcs12
 openssl pkcs12 -in foo.p12 -out foo.pem

  My question is how can I find out what is going on? Is there any debug
flag that can use to help me find out the issue?

  Thanks in advance

  Thiago Moreira