Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: preliminary code submission

From: Brian Oleksa <oleksab () darkcornersoftware com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 15:21:27 -0500

Jakub

Yes...you are right. I am not using alot of those variables. I was mislead by what I was doing before I started to use the built in routines. :-)

My code base keeps getting smaller and smaller. I do understand that code quality / readability is a key factor in this industry. I still need to fix my IDE to get the correct formatting.

Perhaps once last quick look..?? Attached is the updated file.

Thanks again for the great feedback..!!

Brian

Jakub Zawadzki wrote:
Hi,