Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 35292: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trunk/epan/dissectors/: packet-mac-lte.c

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:46:13 -0800

64 bytes is a little on the small side but I thought it would be better
to err on the side of paranoia. If if you want to switch it back that's OK.

On 12/28/10 1:47 PM, Martin Mathieson wrote:
Thanks for fixing the check on the loop.
But why the ep_allocate() ?  64 bytes isn't much - they could be static
in case MAX_RAR_PDUs ever increased.  I don't mind that much...

Martin

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 8:47 PM, <gerald () wireshark org