Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Upgraded wireshark to 1.2.6 but now old pcapfiles cannot be read (MacPorts)

From: Jose Pedro Oliveira <jpo () di uminho pt>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:44:16 +0100

Hi,

This is a follow up regarding the MacPorts Wireshark/Zlib problem.

The problem appears to have been solved with the appearance of
zlib 1.2.5 in MacPorts. I have just built wireshark-devel (version
1.3.4) and everything appears to be working correctly (capinfos
no longer complains about invalid cap files and wireshark opens
them without problems).

Regards,
jpo