Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Request

From: Bill Meier <wmeier () newsguy com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 10:44:24 -0400

BANDARU, Govindarao (Govindarao) wrote:
Hi,

   I would like to know whether GAN (Generic Access Network) protocol is
supported in Wireshark or not. Please let me know.

Frpm the Wikipedia entry for UMA:

Unlicensed Mobile Access or UMA, is the commercial name of the 3GPP
Generic Access Network, or GAN standard. GAN is a telecommunication
system that extends mobile voice, data and IP Multimedia
Subsystem/Session Initiation Protocol (IMS/SIP) applications over IP
access networks.

Wireshark does have support for UMA....