WebApp Sec mailing list archives

unsubscribing from the list

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:44:18 +0100

Seeing as quite a few people have mailed me directly asking to
unsubscribe from the list I want to point to these entries which are
in the headers of every mail sent out by the list.

I'd also like to point out, I'm just a member on the list, I'm not an
admin in any way so mails asking me to do things will just be ignored.

Robin

This list is sponsored by Cenzic
Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
http://www.cenzic.com/2009HClaunch_Securityfocus