WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Vulnerability solution

From: "Ofer Shezaf" <ofer () shezaf com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 11:41:02 +0200

I'd like to take the opportunity to reply on Guillermo's message, as it is
one of the few in the threat that makes any sense (actually it makes a lot
of sense). Offering Nessus as an answer to Mohamed's original question, is
just not taking either security or Mohamed's question seriously. The large
number of such answers, brings one to contemplate the state of security in
general which I did in a frustrate4d blog post:
http://xiom.com/2012/11/18/do_we_know_security.

~ Ofer