WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Remote Desktop Security

From: henryclancy <henry.clancy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 17:35:15 -0700 (PDT)

I have tried Phonefactor for LMI and it works great. Phonefactor seamlessly
integrates with LMI and is very easy/convenient to use.

jaredmalthus wrote:

I need to be PCI compliant using a remote access program called LogMeIn.
Does anyone have any suggestions on two-factor authentication solutions
that work with LogMeIn?