WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Oracle SQL Injection on orasso reveals ALL_USERS

From: Michael Alipio <daem0nb0y () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 00:51:46 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi,

 This is my first time doing a web application
 assessment. I was reading reading an article about
 Oracle assessment in OWASP and tried one of their
 examples. To my surprise,  by typing the URL below
 on my web browser, revealed all the information
 about ALL_USERS. I wonder what I can do with this
 finding? Maybe you can point me to the proper
 mailing list..

http://login.server.com/pls/orasso/orasso.home?);OWA_UTIL.CELLSPRINT(;1);--=SELECT+*
 +FROM+ALL_USERS

 Thanks