WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: SQL Injection and XSS testing,

From: eugk.46247649 () bloglines com
Date: 25 Feb 2007 01:19:52 -0000

You may want to try RSnake's SQL Injection Cheat Sheet, available here: <http://ha.ckers.org/sqlinjection/>.
He also has a XSS Cheat Sheet that you can find on the same site.

Hope
that helps!

--
Eugene
http://eugenekogan.net

--- IRM" <irm () iinet net au
wrote:
Dear all,

Excuse me for this basic question. Just wondering
in regards to the SQL
injection, is it sufficient to insert the input with
"1=1--" to test
whether a site is vulnerable to the SQL injection? How
much level of
assurance can we get by testing the SQL injection limited
to "1=1--"?

If I am not wrong I guess most of the security aspects
in Web
application are mainly around input validation. So I was wondering
is
there any free open source software to automate all the input? Or maybe

a list of stuff that usually need to test? Say SQL Injection or XSS? Is

there a list of parameters kind of cheat sheet?

John,