WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: 2-factor auth for all

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 07:51:44 -0700

2. Without mutual authentication, phishing attacks will still occur.

Excellent point! I totally agree with this. In fact I covered this
topic in my blog in September with reference to a study done by a TPM
manufacturer. See:
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/index.php?action=viewtopic&id=243

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP