WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Oracle SQL Injection

From: Mark Keegan <mark.keegan () paradise net nz>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:15:12 +1200

Thanks for the reply Tim.  Yes I have read these articles and also the
PeteFinnigan.com site.  They are both very good resources but although they
allude to being able to perform UPDATES etc I couldn't see a good example.

As for the SUBSELECT suggestion, I did think about that one myself however I
didn't know you can embed UPDATES or DELETES within a SUBSELECT.  Could you
please provide some sample syntax on this.

Thanks
Mark MCSD & C|EH