WebApp Sec mailing list archives

London WAF event and HacmeBank

From: Dinis Cruz <dinis () ddplus net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 02:08:02 +0100

Since you might be interested, I am forwarding the email sent to the WAF
vendors that will participate on the next Owasp-London chapter event.

Note 1: The server mentioned (http://209.97.215.160) is a server that I
just got from Rackspace and is currently dedicated for HacmeBank and
SiteGenerator tests. For obvious reasons, most of the server's pages are
password protected (except the install folder which is available to
anonymous users). If  you want to have access to this server (for
example to test HacmeBank V2 or SiteGenerator),  drop me an email with a
promise that you will not blow up the server (using HacmeBank's or
SiteGenerator's vulnerabilities) and I will send you an account to use.

Note 2: At the end, I've included a 'quick & dirty' list of HacmeBank
vulnerabilities and exploits (organized using the Owasp Top 10)

Best regards

Dinis Cruz
Owasp .Net Project
www.owasp.net