WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Award of Gary McGraws Book to best webappsec post

From: "Mark Curphey" <mark () curphey com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:23:03 -0400

I spoke at an OWASP Chapter meeting recently and Gary McGraw kindly sent a
free signed copy of his excellent new book to give away.
http://www.swsec.com/

In my rush that day to get from an airport to a rowing club (don't ask) I
forgot the book so thought the best way to distribute it was to the best
post on this list in the last month.

I watched the sandbox thread with interest and was super impressed by
Stephen De Vries post. I had the honor of working with him for a short time
about 6 years ago and knew he was sharp. What impressed me about his recent
post? While others quoted specs and theory, he got out some tools and
checked it for himself and look what he uncovered!

SDV - Send me your home adress and I will FedEx the signed copy of Garys
excellent book.