WebApp Sec mailing list archives

New site about security conferences : www.security-briefings.com

From: "newslist () security-briefings com" <newslist () security-briefings com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:51:56 +0200

Hello all,

We proud to announce the release of a new site devoted to security conferences : http://www.security-briefings.com

Our goal is to highlight major information provided during the most popular and interesting conferences such as (but not limited to) : Blackhat, Shmoocon, Defcon, Recon, Cansecwest,... We will update regularly the site's content with what we think being important for security people.

Hope we can participate to the community effort to spread knowledge about security.

Regards
newslist [at] security-briefings.com