WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Server Identification

From: Kevin Johnson <kjohnson () secureideas net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:31:34 -0500

On Mar 23, 2006, at 8:35 AM, Andres Molinetti wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know which server responds with a "NS_3.0" server response header?

I have googled arround, but didn't find any vendor reference or useful information.

Thanks,

Andy

My first guess would be Netscape server. If it is, then the 3.0 version is quite nicely vulnerable.

Kevin
BASE Project Lead
http://base.secureideas.net
The next step in IDS analysis!