WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Web Application Security Contest - One week left

From: sthalkidis () yahoo com
Date: 15 Feb 2006 08:25:01 -0000

Dear members of the Web Application Security mailing list,

Since there is one week left for the contest to be over I would like first to make known that
because automated scanning tools cannot work
for the first two applications, due to the page
transition tree, I have included in the web page
versions of these applications without it.

Secondly, on January 28 an application bug
found on January 27 by Eddie Lee was fixed.

Lastly, I would like to mention that the format
of the required report to be submitted has
changed. Details can be found at
http://java.uom.gr/~halkidis

I am awaiting for your participation in the
contest.

Thank you,

Spyros Halkidis

Ph.D. Student