WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Java Security Code Review Tool

From: Dhruv Soi <dhruv_ymca () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 07:06:49 -0800 (PST)

Even I was surprized to see the last posted date in
archives but I had an impression that no one is
posting anymore, so thought to point that out.

But for code review or secure coding related queries
my personal believe is that, posting should happen at
"Secure Programming" sort of site. As every code is
not always meant for web application and that still
needs to be secured. Many ppl here might like to see
such working list with flowing posts again. At this
point, I can atleast nominate myself and "crazy frog"
;-)

Thanks
Dhruv

--- "Peine,Holger" <Holger.Peine () iese fraunhofer de>